Pages

Friday, October 19, 2007

Conversations.....

We think.. we act...
we imagine.. we act..
we crave.. we act..
We Talk... We Converse.
Mind is a muscle.. it gets toxic when used.. toxins must be purged......Hence we talk..
Speech.It sets us free.. it opens our minds..
Conversation is a game.A game of connection...
and we must...must connect ,we must talk..
for that is how our mind breathes...
To live alone is to feed ur inner darkness...
inner darkness???there is no light without darkness.
What does it mean to be devoid of conversation? to be isolated...the hollow mind is a dangerous thing! especially for itself....
wat if the only conversation you hav is wit urself???
#########################$$$#########################
this silence... its too loud;
it surrounds me-Icant think in it;
think straight??
{*Talk to me*}
im out there>>Im alone_a corner?
yes! a corner..i will sit in!
And no one can bother me!!
hmmmm...
I think i should speak now...
but i cant.. i never speak..;
words fail me;
{*Talk to me now*}
but i cant...i think i am weak now;
this drowns me;
but this weakness..cant be shown;
no..
{*Talk to....}
i wonder though...
where..where do we go from here...
u know it.. i cant even breathe now!!
{*You never talk to me*}
Were going nowhere...
nowhere....
{*Why wont u talk to me??*}
nowhere...
########################$$$$#########################

No comments: